Exciting position to Support and maintain large scale distributed applications in the core Sending technology Solutions business unit. As a support engineer you will be part of the application sustenance team ensuring the transactional parts of our systems are always up and available across EMEA and US hours. This position is located at our Pune office
- Support operationally large scale .Net/AWS application for meeting defined SLAs in 24*5 model.
- Collaborate with developers, interaction and visual designers, and business stakeholders to deliver system defined SLAs and uptime requirements.
- You will be responsible to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Practice Agile methodologies.
- Have the drive and passion to ensure consistent end-to-end user experience.
Qualifications Skills required
Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- UG - B. Tech/B.E./MCA
- 4-6 years supporting and maintaining web-based applications on cloud
- Understands Microsoft SQL, MySQL Server queries with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Good to understanding of monitoring tools Dynatrace, SCOM, CloudWatch
- Understanding of AWS cloud platform and supporting cloud infrastructure and services- S3, Fargate ECS, EC2, Lambda, VPC, Security Groups, EFS, SQS
- Understanding of support processes with SLAs, ERT, ORT.
- Ability to triage and publish RCAs for scalable systems issues.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Supporting large scale distributed application operations.
- Excellent grasp on support process and monitoring.
- Agile methodologies, pair/peer programming, collaboration with developers.
- Working closely with server-side and ISS teams