Trigyn has an opportunity as Siebel Developer.
- Knowledge of all activities related to the development of the enterprise Siebel CRM solution;
- Communicate and coordinate with teams to gather detail on the business and system requirements;
- Provide support in the analysis of the requirements, fit-gap analysis, and the design of the solution;
- Define and document solutions to any presented problems;
- Preform, test, and demonstrate solutions;
- Provide support for the integration and performance testing of systems, training of users, the
deployment and migration of the configured solution across the various environments.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in software development, coding, testing, and design;
- A minimum of three years of hands-on experience with Siebel setup, code, configurations,
troubleshooting, and testing the build of packages;
- Proficient in Siebel including the application servers, file servers, upgrades, patches, and related processes;
- Extensive experience in configuration and integration of the Siebel CRM application using Siebel tools, Siebel eScript, Siebel EAI, Siebel Workflows, EIM;
- Proficiency in the database (Oracle or SQL);
- Experience in Siebel OpenUI recommended;
- Experience in Siebel IP2013 or above recommended;
- Understanding of basic networking concepts, windows/Unix OS is desirable;
- Knowledge of and work experience with Java, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Business Intelligence
Publisher, and OBIEE desirable.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.