About the Job Role:
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Full Stack Developer
- Should have strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming (OOP s)
- Should have strong knowledge in .Net Framework.
- Web Application development experience in ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#, Crystal Reporting, Ajax Control
- Should have strong knowledge in MS SQL - DDL & DML, SP s & Cursors, Functions etc
- Should have experience in Web services, WCF.
- Should have designing knowledge in CSS, HTML 4 & 5, Bootstrap (UI& UX finalization)
- Also should familiar with API tools like Postman, Fiddler, Swagger(any one)
- Experience in Wireframes creation & FSD documentations
- Should have knowledge in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodology like Agile/Waterfall.
- Should have experience in Project Planning & Tracking knowledge, & its tools (any)
- Should have knowledge in code safety tools knowledge (VSS 6.0) and SVN tools & TFS.
- Skilled in developing Wireframes, Technical Support Documents(TSD) & Functional Support Documents(FSD)
- Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Project planning, Task scheduling to team & Implementation.
- Knowledge in LINQ, Entity Framework.
- Knowledge in Oracle / MongoDB or other Database tools
- Knowledge in any third party tools like Telerik Controls
- Knowledge in Material Design.
- Knowledge in any other programming languages & Frameworks
- Knowledge in data analytical tools like Watson, Cognos etc.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Information Technology or its equivalent.