Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be proficient in Intel, Power PC and ARM processor architecture.
- Should have knowledge of Real Time operating System like VxWorks.
- Should have hands on experience in developing Board Support Package and embedded application development.
- Should have hands on experience in Verification and validation of software application software.
- Experience in board bring up and testing of application software.
- Experience in working with high speed communication protocols like Gigabit Ethernet,
- Experience in memories like DDR2/DDR3/DDR4, Flash and Hard drives.
- Experience in Radar Signal Processing and Radar Data Processing
- OS: Linux
- Languages (must): C and Data Structures
- Languages(Desirable): Visual Basic, C
- Software: Visual Studio 2012 to latest, .NET (must), QT (desirable)
- Strong knowledge and experience on object oriented programming (OOPS)
- Interfaces: TCP/IP, LAN, RS232 (must), PCIe (desirable)
- Performing coding and documentation
- Planning, assessing, and writing codes for PC applications
- Handling the software requirements, problems and troubleshoot them
- Very energetic and ready to take new challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies, customer services
- Experience in Defence / ISRO related projects is added advantage
- Experience in DO178 and software documentation is added advantage
- Knowledge of ISO processes and documentation standards
Desired Candidate Profile
Below 30 years of age
2 to 6 years experience in software development
Perks and Benefits
As per Industry Standards