We are looking for an experienced, Software Test Engineer to work with our product development teams working for Defence, Education and Public Sectors. The test engineer will be responsible for the quality of the products, shall work and help to cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for the quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
The job responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, defining corrective actions and also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Manage and prioritize work for assigned projects to ensure on-time delivery.
- Collaborate and coordinate work as needed with multi-site development teams.
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing of Web and Mobile Applications.
- Previous experience as a QA engineer in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of large scale, distributed cloud-based software systems to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Strong experience in Selenium Automation Testing. Develop automation scripts using Java or Python.
- Experience using Agile development methodologies.