We are looking for a Solutions Engineer who will be responsible for the technical parts of the processes that enable product implementation and customer success. For example, customer onboarding (together with Customer Success Managers), support, and technical enablement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Transforming requirements gathered from customers into effective and visually appealing content for guidance.
- Grow Aptys offering by creating best practices, HOWTOs, and other knowledge assets.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements for Apty.
- Become the goto-person for the Customer Success team for state-of-the-art solutions.
- Proper prioritizing of the delivery of solutions and the quality of the delivery.
- Work cross-functionally in collaboration with different departments, including Product, Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing to address concerns, questions, and requests.
- You have 2-5 years of experience as either as a Software Developer or as a Solutions Engineer for digital adoption tools
- You possess a good understanding of PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
- You have a natural flair for beautiful designs
- You are particularly good at problem inspection, troubleshooting and, requirement analysis
- You can work in a cross-functional team to solve business technical problems
- Experience working in the US Market
- You have familiarity with SaaS business models and related, technologies
- You are willing to work US hours