Want to define and build UX for a product targeting multiple enterprise personas in the Data and Analytics domain
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer to join Enquero’ s PowerMe team.
Enquero PowerMe solves enterprise challenges in data discovery, data lineage and data quality for multiple Fortune 1000 enterprises. Proudly a part of Genpact (NYSE:G) now, we are looking to scale up our build and outreach efforts.
Talk to us today if you are up for designing world-class UX and grow into a UX/UI leader!
- Work with Product Management understand product use-cases, features and user stories
- Validate user objectives and pain points by interacting with product management, product owners and through user-research
- Deliver wireframes, low-fidelity and high-fidelity mocks, clickable prototypes
- Use tools like Adobe Suite, Figma and present relevant artifacts to varied audience
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure developed UX/UI matches the designs
- Prioritize UX options and make design choices by documenting potential value and high-level understanding of development efforts
- Education - Graduation (or equivalent) required
- 5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Senior Designer for Web interfaces, or similar
- Exposure to UI libraries and understanding of UI development process
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn about the product domain and industry use-cases
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with globally distributed teams
Preferred (Brownie points for one or more of below)
- Experience of UX/UI design of mobile interfaces
- Experience in Enterprise-focused products
- Data Analytics / Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Science related experience