What you will be doing:
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand existing/new business domain, existing/new product, the products business and technical underpinnings.
- Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures.
- Involvement in proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution.
- Work across product teams and the wider organization to drive product direction and technical strategy to meet market requirements. Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams.
Your Experience/Skils required
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech in Computer Science.
- 5+ years developing products for Identity/Access Management, Network and/or Software Security space.
- Strong System Programming skills using C, C++ in Unix/Linux environment.
- Hands on development experience using one or more L3, L4 and L7 protocols , such as
- Network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSL, EAP, Radius, Netconf) and/or
- AAA/SSO technologies such as SAML, Active Directory/LDAP, KCD, TOTP, Password less authentication,
- virtualization/Cloud VMWare, KVM, HyperV, AWS, Azure, VDI
- Security protocol Open SSL
- Linux Kernel programming
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding.