UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Dec 2022
We are looking for a System Administrator who will maintain, upgrade and provide support
for clients software, hardware, and networks. You should be able to diagnose and resolve
problems quickly be available to respond to user queries and requests. The individual should
be able easily to communicate technical concerns and solutions to many different people
with varying degrees of technical knowledge as well as work with individuals in all
department to help and solve their technical issues. The Systems Administrator is also
responsible for maintaining our system infrastructure which includes firewalls, backing up
databases, installing and updating Anti-virus software, installing and rebuilding existing
servers as well as other processes.
• Install, monitor, tune, and upgrade the software and hardware infrastructure.
• Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and
problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices,
• Maintain POS machines, Networking & CCTVs at stores and ensure IT equipments
are utilized effectively without major downtime.
• Manage Biometric machines & Access control systems.
• Managing Office 365, DHCP and Windows file sharing
• Participates in establishing, documenting, maintaining, and following information
• Proactive and searches for process improvement opportunities
• Demonstrate verbal and written communications skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
Bachelor's degree (or) Diploma in a technical discipline from an accredited college or
university is required.
Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be
substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Microsoft certification would be an added advantage.
Skills / Domain Knowledge:
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and customer interaction
Computer Network Operations, Windows Server/Desktop/Laptop, good knowledge on
business applications such as MS Office, SAP/ERP would be an added advantage.