We are we are looking for an experienced Help Desk Technician to join our growing IT team. The individual must have willingness to learn and adopt new systems and applications.
What youll do:
- Serve as a representative for the IT Department for the customer service and support the resolution of all tickets.
- Provide level I and II support for a dynamic organization.
- Interface with end users and function as their primary point of contact for networking, hardware, and software issues throughout the life cycle.
- Remediate users computer issues in an effective, courteous, and expedient manner to ensure maximum productivity of local and remote staff.
- Create new users and computers in Active Directory.
- Perform and get approval for routine and non-routine change requests in Active Directory.
- Support OSX / IOS / Android devices with MDM software
- Escalate complex and high priority tickets to their appropriate points of escalation in tier III.
- Perform further troubleshooting as requested by escalation points and provide users with timely updates.
- Verify and document the resolution of support of all requests in the ticketing system.
- Follow all appropriate policies, procedures, and SOPs for documenting support requests and problem tickets.
- Abide by all relevant security policies and accompanying ISO standards.
- Configure incoming hardware as well as set up workspaces for onsite users.
- Fulfill new requests for hardware dispersals in a timely manner.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new systems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
What you must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be willing and able to perform effectively in a fast-paced customer-centric environment
- Strong notation skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new IT Support and Infrastructure software for hardware and user management.
- Strong experience in customer support.
- Experienced in working with Windows 10
- Experienced with hardware dispersal and refresh campaigns
- Must have a good command of English in order to provide effective phone, touch, and email support
- Ideal candidates will have experience supporting a multisite environment with 500+ users.
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years’ experience in a Helpdesk Support role primarily in a Windows Environment utilizing Active Directory.
- Ideal candidates will have 1 -2 years’ experience supporting OSX / IOS / Android devices
- Advanced experience working with various Windows Server versions is a plus
- Relevant Certifications (A+, MCSA, Security+, etc.) are a plus
- Willingness to learn and adopt new systems and applications
- Education : Degree or Masters in relevant field from reputed college and university
Academic qualification : Graduation in relevant field .