UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 2nd Dec 2022
1. Strong proficiency in modern front end frameworks like React JS.
2. Proficient in state management library like Redux and build tool like Webpack
4. Proficient in developing responsive web pages
5. Proficient in collaborating with business analysts and UX designers by using tools like Zeplin
6. Knowledge of performance testing frameworks like Mocha and Jest
7. Experience with browser and fillder based debugging
8. Experience of using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach with automated unit tests
9. Experience of working in large teams and using collobration tools like GIT, Jira and Confluence
10. Good understanding of any one cloud platform AWS, Azure or GCP
11. Good understanding of modern architecture patterns like serverless and microservices
12. Good understanding of security best practices
13. Good understanding of Rest APIs and experience in working with backend developers for integration
14. Experience of working in complete Software Development life cycle involving analysis, technical design, development, testing, , trouble shooting, maintenance, documentation and Agile Methodology
15. Should have an attitude of willing to learn, accept the challenging environment and confidence in delivering the results within timelines. Should be inclined towards self motivation and self-driven to find solutions for problems.
16. For the technical lead role, following additional skills are required:
a. Should be able to participate in technical architecture discussions and share ideas
b. Should be able to mentor and guide a small team of 4-5 people under him/her
- B-Tech or BE in any engineering discipline from Tier 1-2 college with 7-10 years of experience
- Minimum of at least 7 years of relevant experience in Frontend development
- Excellent communication skills (must be able to interface with both technical and business leaders in the organization)
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a plus
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner.
- Drive for result - Able to set priorities; pursue tasks tenaciously & with a need to finish. Able to overcome setbacks which may occur along the way.