UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Jul 2022
Software verification engineer responsible for the software verification of the Informatics product software connected to medical diagnostics instruments. Key responsibilities of the position include all aspects of the software verification in a medical diagnostics laboratory environment, adherence to company and regulatory procedures, software quality, collection and reporting of metrics.
This position is located at the Siemens Healthineers facility in Bangalore, India that develops Siemens medical diagnostics instruments for use in hospitals and diagnostics laboratories.
- Prepare software test cases in cooperation with peers on the software verification team
- Prepare Test environments, including OS installation, network configuration, software installation, etc.
- Execute test cases in the laboratory on the diagnostics instruments
- Perform regression testing
- Assure that software quality goals are met
- Participate in and supporting product test process improvement initiatives
- Adhere to company and regulatory procedure
- Industry-standard testing methodology
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus
- Experience with medical diagnostics instruments and/or interfacing with automation
systems/devices is desired
- Experience working in a regulated industry
- Experience with network troubleshooting
- Experience with scripting languages
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Possess a high-level of self-motivation and ability to work on a team
- Experience in setting and managing test environments in a network or cloud.
- working knowledge of operating systems and database systems is necessary.
- working knowledge of project(sprint) and test managements tools, preferably AzureDevOps/TFS.
Good to have skills ( not really a required skill):
- exposure to web application i.e. multi tier application testing
- exposure to API testing
- exposure Testing the containerized applications
Bachelor s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, EE, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience