- Managing travel desk (different modes of travel, Hotel/Guesthouse booking, local conveyance) from beginning to end
- Quick understanding of travel needs, and building capability to make recommendations as an
advisor accordingly, especially on the frequent travel sectors
- Working on simultaneous travel queries & arrangements, without loss of details Maintenance of travel related documents, travel register, MIS etc.
- Manage and operate as per the prevailing SOPs within the organization.
- Ensuring that the bookings are done on the best available rate basis; and maintaining
appropriate documentation for records and audit purpose.
- Dealing with general travel queries and complaints; and addressing them to HOD for clarification
- Managing Visa and Travel insurance.
- Maintain project wise billing coordination with accounts, details of all cancellation and change in
travel plans /dates.
- Maintain and communicate weekly travel schedule for Senior Management if required.
- Providing support for general Admin tasks as on when needed.
- Knowledge of bulk booking, IATA certification preferred.
• Awareness about international travel regulations, customs, Visas and currencies.
• Good command of English, written and spoken.