- As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic
- You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front- end developers requirements
- Must have knowledge on REST API Responsibilities
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database
- Experience of working on complicated websites across various platforms
- Experience with the design, development, and integration with RESTful API services.
- Basic understanding of Unix command line
- Experience developing and managing teams supporting large-scale, high traffic web sites.
- Experience with code repositories (Git)
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Web Development (Back-end): LAMP PHP / MySQL
- Frameworks: CodeIgniter/Laravel
Candidate Preferred Qualities
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Jira experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize work and manage multiple demands