About the role
You will drive and support the messaging, positioning, content creation, product evangelism for the RadiusOne accounts receivable (AR) suite and integrated receivables product for the mid-market. You will contribute to thought leadership, launching new features or products, driving awareness, running videocasts and podcasts. You will understand and define relevant user personas and use cases and build well-thought-out product marketing content necessary to drive awareness and demand.
What youll do:
- Collaborate with product management and broader marketing function to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Work across the marketing team to provide product marketing content for the website, collateral, public and analyst relations, trade shows, online marketing, customer stories, and more.
- Develop tools such as sales kits, ROI analysis, and messaging guides to enhance sales effectiveness.
- Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence: be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
What youll need
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience at a major enterprise software vendor, SaaS company, automation software provider, or with a FinTech company.
- Ability to translate complex technical capabilities into simple product messaging that can be easily consumed across multiple buyer personas.
- Storytelling skills and experience creating product narratives and pitches
- Content creation skills, including product demos, whitepapers, blogs, ebooks, infographics, product and solution briefs
- Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution and distribution across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to manage competing deliverables and timelines.