Who can apply for SMO Internship and FREE Training:
Only those students or freshers can apply:
- Who are available for the Internship (It may be full time at Home/Work from Home Online).
- Who has relevant skills and interests
- Who are available for 6 Months.
- Who have already graduated or are currently in any year of study.
- Male/Females willing to start/restart their careers may also apply.
Rules and Responsibilities for SMO Internship and FREE Training
Selected interns day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Maintaining quality and ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with the rest of the Engineering/Product Team to Design and Launch new features.
- Maintaining code integrity, organization, and documentation.
- Working as a designer and converting designs to visual elements.
Guidelines for SMO Internship and FREE Training:
- The Internship will be based digitally through Skype.
- The Internship will be practical based, and you have to learn the theoretical concept by yourself before you start an Internship with us.
- We will assign a live project, and you have to complete that project within six months.
- You have your own LAPTOP/DESKTOP with a High-Speed Internet Connection.