- Can write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create web layout/UI by using standard HTML/CSS, material design practices
- Integrate data from various APIs, back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Follow AGILE development approach with SCRUM as the project need
- Stay abreast with emerging technologies/industry trends and their applications - Interact with app designers to match visual design intent
- Must have more than one year of work experience on above mentioned technologies
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering, computer application.
- Proven work-experience in mobile / web programming on EF, MVC and MVVM based architectures.
- Understanding of how mobile//web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and mobile/ web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Certified and Experienced mobile/web Developers are preferred