We are looking for dutiful Node.js developer to join our team. The developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of web and mobile applications and continue upgrading the existing versions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role will be 90% backend.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Implements automated unit and integration tests and ensures the practice is followed consistently.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support.
- Familiar with API development using node.JS.
- Candidates with solid experience and background working with AWS services Lambda, VPC, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudFront, etc will be preferred.
- Hands on experience Microservice architecture.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas, and solutions.
- Proficiency in the AWS CLI and with Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience with industry tools such as Docker, ELK, Hadoop will be added advantage.
- Knowledge or experience with GraphSql such as Neo4j or Neptune will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).