- Understanding client requirements.
- Participating in client meetings.
- Coordinating with the Digital Marketing team and client team.
- Analyzing the existing website content and supporting the SEO team.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, and jQuery.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Works both independently and with other developers.
- Experience drafting functional specifications.
- Writes a well-documented code.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks on time.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Knowledge of site optimization.
- Knows of UNIX, git would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) will be added advantage
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have the capacity to work independently and also as a part of a team.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
- Self-starter and an inherent learner with good analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding client requirements functional specifications.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Should have excellent written communication skills (English).
- Mentoring from highly experienced Leads.
- Fun environment with games and activities.
- Quarterly rewards to appreciate your contribution.
- Creative and open culture.
- B.E / M.E in Computer Science
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science
- M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)