UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Nov 2022
Saisystems Digital specializes in TheSNFist Suite of Services and Solutions
TheSNFist platform brings together all the technology that you need to up-level your operation: mobile charge capture, communication and telemedicine platform, electronic health record and business intelligence.
Coupled with Saisystems Health’s managed service, TheSNFist™ suite of products and solutions is and the end-to-end platform that covers all aspects of managing a PALTC practice and ensure the maximum efficiency.
https://thesnfist.com/ Job Summary:
As Business Analyst the successful candidate will partner with our fast-moving Operations and Research & Development business organizations to capture and articulate business requirements and high-level designs while staying sympathetic to our Agile execution philosophy. As Business Analyst the successful candidate will work closely with our disparate Agile Scrum teams helping them to prioritize their workload, report team progress to our business partners as well as organize and lead periodic (Sprint on Sprint) product demos.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Identifying business goals
• Development planning
• Compliance and follow-through
• Identifying technical requirements and then prioritizing them
• Creating detailed reports, making data analysis “visual”
• Outlining problems and their respective solutions
• Identifying business opportunities
• Budgeting and financial forecasting
• Project planning and management
• Variance analysis
• Product pricing
• Defining business requirements and goals
• Facilitating communication between management and production
• Ensuring follow-through progress reporting
Requirements and skills
1. Previous experience in Business Analyst (2+ years)
2. Data analysis and visualization
3. Analytical thinking coupled with problem-solving
4. Accurate and clear reporting and a detail-oriented mindset
5. Business analysis
6. SQL, Python, Tableau
**We are looking for people who can join us immediately or have 30 days of notice period.