Responsible for management information reporting and co-ordinating business intelligence for designated contracts, focussing on report creation, data manipulation and data integrity, data extraction, data analysis and determining information requirements and appropriate delivery methods to meet the customers’ needs.
Reporting to: Global BI Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a range of reports in various formats including PowerBI, Excel and PowerPoint etc. as requested from the Customer.
- Provide recommendations to customers on informative visuals to that meet business requirements in PowerBI and Excel
- Collating, analysing and preparing Management Information reports and providing any ad hoc reports requested by Directors and Managers
- Publishing key reporting and business intelligence to teams and internal stakeholders
Data Management / Analysis
- Data validation, extraction, transformation and loading (ETL)
- Reviewing and improving report automation effectiveness through extensive use of Power Query, DAX, VBA, Macros, Power Pivots and Data Models
- Checking reports for accuracy prior to publication
- Drawing conclusions from data, identifying key trends and making recommendations
- Data entry and auditing
- Collaborate with the team on reporting activities or work independently as required in performance of the role
- Participate in the staff development programme and within individual staff development plan.
- Ensure that the Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Quality Operating Policies and Procedures are adhered to within your area of responsibility and that any non-compliance is reported to your Manager
- Ensure that Corporate Values of the Company are actively promoted and implemented at all times
- Support a culture that promotes teamwork and discourages divisiveness at all organisational levels
- Act in accordance with your confidentiality agreement with the company at all times
- Communicate with internal and external agencies, staff, customers, management and peers in a manner appropriate to your position at all times
- Make decisions and implement actions, involving customers, employees, suppliers, partners and peers, which are in accordance with the values of the Company
- This job description is an outline of the main duties and responsibilities of the designated role but other duties may be assigned from time to time as the situation requires.