UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 17th Aug 2022
Job Description for Cyber Security
• Kali Linux
• Wireless Penetration testing WPA, WPA2, WEP
• Network vulnerability scan and penetration testing.
• Familiar with routers, switches configuration and installation
• Real-time traffic analysis, Network IDS and packet dissection using Wireshark
• Experience in tools: Burp suite, Nmap, Nessus, SQLMap, Nipper studio.
• Good understanding on OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of OS, application software and cyber security tools
• Experience in conducting security assessments in cloud platforms (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), Mobility, API Gateways.
• Holding any active Certifications in the field of Cyber security is an advantage
• Published CVEs / research papers/articles pertaining to the security of the application layer and related protocols.
• Participation in Bug bounty programs and any hall of fame
• Fair knowledge in programming/scripting languages such as Java, Golang and Python
• Conduct Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing on Web applications and Mobile App
(Android & iOS) with good knowledge on multiple classes of vulnerabilities and OWASP
standards. Comprehensive understanding on Burp suite tool and run scans and interpret results.
• Conduct comprehensive security assessment in Active Directory, well versed with hardening of
Windows and Linux environment, and understanding of MS SQL database and instance
• Conduct Secure Architecture review of cloud and on-premises application deployments.
Ensure security robustness on the proposed model and suggest improvements to protect assets
from vulnerabilities and protect data.
• Ensure cloud instances created for customers are thoroughly inspected w.r.t IIS hardening and CIS standards and certify the environment.
• Conduct periodic Customer Infrastructure VAPT and assist to remediate issues.