- Collaborate with stakeholders, business unit product owners, development teams to understand business needs and technical requirements
- Build queries for reporting and other data integration needs for reporting and business use
- Interpret legacy queries, and optimize queries for runtime performance
- Play actively in all aspects of data handling like Scripting, documentation, monitoring, and support
- Research new ways to improve existing solution, thereby adding more value
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above preferably in CS
- 5+ years of experience in handling large volume of data, writing queries and reporting
- Experience in SQL server, SSRS or Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with Azure storage technologies (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, and Azure SQL Database).
- Experience with Azure data movement and transformation capabilities (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Databricks, Stream Analytics, and Azure Functions).
- Strong development background creating data pipelines and complex data transformations using one of the languages like Python, Databricks/Spark, T-SQL.
- Experience working collaboratively, including building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders/clients
- Experience communicating complex ideas to both a technical and non-technical audience
Nice to Have Qualities Skills
- Flexibility to learn and apply new methodologies
- Mortgage Industry experience /knowledge
- Knowledge in SQL Server with query performance tuning/optimization
- Experience in ETL tools like SSIS (any ETL tool)