Roles and Responsibilities
- Success in this role will depend on ability to translate business requirements into data-driven analytical projects and experiments. It will also depend on the ability to synthesize findings and effectively communicate the findings through visualizations
- Loan Portfolio Manager monitors lending for banks and borrowers to evaluate risks; predict the performance of loans and provide recommendations for future Credit/ Operation/ Product practices.
- Drive portfolio revenues through effective inroads in the existing base, and consistently increase towards product penetration. Ensure activation, balance build, digital usage, cross sell, retention and revenue realization in line with the budget
- Develop a customer lifecycle management [CLM] framework to identify momentum-change and initiate actions to re-engage with customers and stem attrition.
- Identify and implement opportunities to drive fee revenue in portfolio
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Be adept at data analysis and draw insights to improve product offerings
- Create on-demand dashboards and deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- Monitor, measure, and make recommendations on funnel conversion and other pipelines health metrics
- Benchmarking performance across all channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis
- Data analysis and Data crunching to develop new use cases for cross selling and upselling
- The person needs to be comfortable working with data from diverse structured and unstructured sources in a variety of formats
Desired Candidate Profile
- 7+ years of experience as a Data analyst
- Ideally minimum of graduation with a degree of B.Tech/ MCA and MBA would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience in handling databases (SQL), BI tools, and data visualization tools
- Experience working with Marketing tools like Google Analytics is preferable
- Experience on Power Apps and any ETL is preferable