DATA SCIENTIST (Chief Manager)
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and Machine Learning algorithms
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake pre-processing of structured and unstructured data
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ etc.
- Experience using any one cloud platform: Redshift, S3, Spark, Azure, etc.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from any one of 3rd party providers like Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
- SQL/MySQL or any database
- Proven industry experience as a Data Science and Machine Leaning Engineer
- Organize and analyze large, diverse data sets across multiple platforms
- Expert working knowledge in various machine learning algorithms such XGBoost, SVM Etc.
- Should have practical hands-on experience in managing and delivering 4 to 8 projects in AI/ML/Analytics projects preferably in BFSI domain
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards using Power BI
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ideally, minimum of graduation with a degree of B.Tech and MBA would be an added advantage
- 8 + years of relevant industry experience