Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficient in Design Detailing (2D & 3D) creation in Creo.
- Good understanding of drawings and the critical parameters (GD&T, ISO/SAE Standards).
- Knowledge in Sheetmetal parts.
- Knowledge in Tolerance stack up analysis.
- Knowledge in PLM and Release process according to internal requirements.
- Preferred Construction Equipments experience.
- Experience in Product engineering - Value Engineering, New Product Development, Product Testing, Design Verification Plan, DFMEA, Failure and Root Cause Analysis, Analyzing Test Results, Tear Down analysis and Benchmarking.
- Knowledge on manufacturing process, materials used & metrology of parts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors Degree Mechanical, or equivalent Engineering discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits