UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Aug 2022
Position- Design Engineer
Experience- 4 to 5 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
1) Independently determines approach to assigned tasks.
2) Problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
3) A sound knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) software, technical drawings and 3D modelling. (Auto CAD, Solid Works)
4) Involved in projects involving multiple people.
5) Ability to work well with others in a team environment, providing input and feedback in a helpful manner .
Experience in Structure design, design (SPM Manufacturers / Conveyor Manufacturer, Machine manufacturer, Medium scale industries.
Material Handling Solution Industry. Automation Industry
Knowledge of Aluminium profile structures.
Typical Organisation(s) to look at Alstrut, Machine manufacturer, Medium scale industries. Material Handling Solution Industry. Automation Industry .
Role and Responsibilities of Design Engineer.
1) Understand the requirement from customer properly.
2) Thorough understanding of the products or field for which designs are being created and the requirements of their intended users.
3) Making modifications to existing designs or products, to improve their performance or to integrate new technology.
4) Calculating various factors to ensure that the design will realistically be possible.
5) Ensuring that the intended product or structure will be safe, dependable and economically viable. .
6) Research concept ideas using mathematical modelling to work out whether new developments and innovations would work and be cost effective.
7) Control of Bill of Materials (BoM), CAD Models and Engineering Drawings.
8) Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
9) Cost Estimation of Fabricated items.
10) Conduct benchmarking studies to determine best practices/designs and future trends.
11) Problem solving approach .
12) Coordination with production team for better execution