Ocean software is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive, who can join immediately with a minimum of 1 - 5 Yrs Experience.
Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO). This position reports to Marketing and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost-effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behaviour, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity
- Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands Web sites including copy, merchandising, banners, and promotions
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Tracks key campaign metrics such as Deliverability, Open Rate Opt-out, Clicks, and others by creating various segments and establishing benchmarks
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of SEO algorithms and makes necessary changes to websites for optimization
- Implements continuous improvement in SEO strategies ensuring content is optimized for processing time and impact Qualifications
- Strong verbal or written communication skills.
- Creative Talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines