Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme. To work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
To work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
KEY TECHNICAL and FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
Year of experience:
4 - 6 years of IT experience and min 3- 4 years of relevant experience
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme Layer
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field - IT, Computer Science
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- Emphasis quality in deliverables
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Strong ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities