We, at Efforts Solutions, are looking for talented full-stack React/PHP engineers who will be responsible for working on existing application front-end elements of service platform and implementing them with server-side functionalities using PHP.
- Design and develop scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant applications
- Translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions
- Take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team
- Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
- Improve your code quality, product execution, and learning experience
- Plan and execute together with the front-end, mobile, react native, data, UI/UX, and QA teams
- Use Design patterns and advanced standard to produce maintainable code
- Participate in knowledge sharing opportunities to ensure overall growth of the team
- Bachelor s/Master s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack software development (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
- Proficiency in PHP data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Experience with REST APIs, third-party libraries full life cycle of web development
- Fluent in English to communicate effectively
- Has involved at least 2 End to End full project application implementations.
- Knowledge of React functional components like Hooks, Redux
- Understanding of continuous delivery, defensive programming, automated testing etc.
- Experience working in Linux and Windows production environment
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Excellent organizational, managerial and communication skills