Looking for a Responsible, Aggressive, Energetic, Go-Getter who can take care of the entire business located in SPP Gardens (Maduravoyal) & Raghava Farms (Melkalvoy - Guduvancheri).
- Dynamic Candidate who has the Stature and Tenacity to drive the business and is willing to take full accountability for bottom line profitability.
- Proactive thinker, who can enhance the existing business in our SPP Gardens & Raghava Farms, improving it with New business ideas/Strategies to increase the revenue by 10X. Look for ideas to maximize utilization of the properties to drive revenue.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions such as marketing, accounting, budgeting and finance, analytical skills, and strong leadership qualities.
- Ability to Develop a detailed Business plan and strategy formulation to achieve the vision laid out by the Directors.
- The candidate should be flexible and willing to learn and adapt to New Market conditions.
- Excellent People Management and Interpersonal skills are a must. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in dealing with people across all levels and managing outcomes under all circumstances. Hire, train, build and retain an excellent operations team.
- Have the experience to control the end-to-end operations of our Hospitality business with the goal of delivering 10X customer experience.
- Manage operating expenses tightly and be creative in stretching every rupee spent.
- Good marketing skills are a must. Network with marketing agencies and contacts in the industry to grow the business. Creative thinker for organizing new events, determining pricing, developing/testing new ideas to improve the business.
- Need to follow the instructions and business strategies for enterprise growth as directed by the Directors.
- Perform such other duties/special projects as may be assigned by the Directors from time to time.
Required Candidate profile:
- At least 8 to 10 years experience working in a GM position in the Hospitality and Event Management Industry with proven results.
- Should be a MBA Graduated from a reputed institution.
- Should be a resident of Chennai with thorough knowledge of Local Area.
- Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of economic and financial market conditions.
- Remuneration will be at par with industry standards.