UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 6th Dec 2022
Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Level: L1
Work Location: Coimbatore
Department: Mobile Development - IOS
Experience: 1 to 5 years of experience in Microsoft & Mobile Technologies
Salary: Upto 8L CTC(Decent hike from Last CTC)
Notice Period: Immediate(Max 15 Days)
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Frame specifications based on high-level understanding of the problem statement and develop the code.
2. Develop, write, and implement software-programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
3. Implementing low-level solutions for business problems.
4. Write high quality code using the guidelines and effectively debug the code.
5. Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it
6. Perform code review of junior members
7. Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverables within time and good quality
8. Assess requirements for new and enhanced functionalities; identify impact on existing applications, operating systems, hardware, and networks
9. Perform unit testing, ensure quality assurance of applications through system testing
10. Keep up-to date with latest technologies, trends and provides inputs/recommendations to project manager or the architect as required
11. Coordinate and communicate with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project
Desired Candidate Profile
5. Proven knowledge of Objective C or Swift
6. Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform
7. Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
8. Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
9. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
10. Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
11. Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or Keras
12. Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
13. Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
14. Knowledge of code versioning tools
If interested please share your CV to email@example.com
HR - Oxilum