ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development of Report Service document(RSD) based on wireframes.
- Designing mobile reports based on wireframes/mockups.
- Rebranding both mobile app and library app.
- The migration windows follow a stringent change management cycle. Should plan well to deliver the
objects based on monthly release window to migrate the developments to higher environment.
- Development of Free-form layout dossiers in MSTR 2020.
- Manage end-to-end deliverable from requirements gathering to production go live.
- Conceptualize and design the best fit solution against the requirements with the help of an Architect.
- Ability to understand the functional aspects of business.
- Collaboration with stakeholders and other internal teams through effective communication.
- Complex problem-solving capability and providing out-of-box solutions.
- Documenting and emailing the objectives clearly and to follow good email etiquettes.
- Must be analytic, creative, self-motivated, organized, managing time and be a fast learner.
- Work Effectively within a global team connecting from different parts of the globe.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 to 6 years of experience in development using Microstrategy BI tool with good ETL knowledge
- Must have good hands-on experience in RSD.
- Must have good hands-on experience in designing mobile reports.
- Strong knowledge in Databases, DM schemas and SQL.
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements for Data Requirements.
- Full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Strong service focus.
- Engaging and friendly personality.
- Collaborative, flexible and a team player.