Mad Street Den is looking for customer-focused Pre-sales Consultants with at least 7-8 years of relevant experience who can understand, integrate, and solve enterprise-level SaaS products to the customers. An ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for customers along with strong communication and relationship-building skills to recognize customers needs and to craft solutions. A key part of this role would also be to understand our products and internal systems to be able to suggest the right solutioning approach to the customer.
- Ability to articulate larger business strategy and goals of the products and develop solutions for the customers
- Experience with handling integrations with e-commerce companies and/or platforms like Magento / Shopify / SAP - Hybris / Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Working knowledge of APIs and using tools like Postman / Apiary / Swagger to explore and identify functional areas of integration with Vue.ai products
- Functional knowledge of tech stacks of popular cloud-based SaaS products (to be able to propose solution approaches)
- Work with customers and their teams to understand their core needs and feed the inputs back to the engineering and product teams to customize our offerings basis the client needs
- Ability to learn-on-the-job and work in a fast-paced startup environment
You must have:
- At least 7-10 years of experience in technology / pre-sales functions / Business Analysts (preferably from the B2B enterprise domain)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand and translate customer requirements into product requirements
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
- Proficiency in identifying and troubleshooting technical integration issues across the spectrum
- Ownership to support and mentor multi-functional teams across the organization by providing regular knowledge transfers related to technology and solution
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences