UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 24th Aug 2022
We are engaged in the digital transformation of the FinTech and InsurTech industry. We are building advanced digital apps for the US and European markets. Our digital platform already powers the fastest growing Insurance company in the US and the platform is entering a more advanced phase in 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your main duties will include developing software automation QA/test suites for our entire digital application suite on the web.
You will be expected to have sound knowledge of RESTful services development and experience working in agile mode with an aggressive sprint schedule. Candidates with an understanding of micro services and our Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methodologies will be preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
Relevant Experience: 4 to 8 years
- Server-side Programming
- Selenium / Cucumber / QTP
- Strong understanding of RESTful API, JSON, SOAP- MySQL Strong background in SQL queries
- Agile / Scrum development methodology
- Experience with Git / GitLab- Strong understanding of Web frameworks and technologies
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Good team player
Additional skills (will be a plus)- Vagrant, LoadRunner, Apiary
- Microservices, CI/CD- Docker
Perks and Benefits
100% Work from home until the pandemic ends
Excellent health insurance that covers you and your dependents