UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Jul 2022
Job Title: Senior Application Architect
No. of Openings: 2
Employment Type: Fulltime - Permanent | Work from Office
As an Senior Application Architect, the primary role will be technical delivery leadership for client projects. This position will entail leading and managing enterprise and mid-market projects, as well as technical pre-sales support activities as required. You will be responsible for designing solution architecture, assisting with solution requirement definition, and ensuring processes are followed by all members of the project team.
- Work closely with project managers, business analysts, managers and client stakeholders.
- Build cohesive team and delegate responsibilities to software engineers.
- Determine technical feasibility and level of effort for projects based on team, duration, budget, business value, infrastructure and constraints.
- Support or responsible for both functional and non-functional requirements gathering.
- Determine appropriate architecture style and patterns, then create design specifications.
- Provide architecture review, and project milestone sessions for project sponsors.
- Ensure repeatable and iterative project delivery processes are in place and being executed.
- Create proofs of concept and write code while avoiding critical path.
- Evaluate existing architecture and provide a path forward.
- Own the technical solution for one or few applications for a client.
- Provide technical expertise with one or more technology stacks.
- 10+ years of architect experience in a corporate or consultative environment.
- 10+ years of experience designing database systems for applications.
- 10+ years of experience designing service oriented architectures.
- 3+ years of preferred experience in implementing cloud-based SaaS and/or PaaS solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in design, modeling and integration and deployment of software solutions.
- Proven and demonstrated experience designing/architecting, and leading development of one or more enterprise solutions.
- Expertise in designing/implementing external-authentication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and share knowledge across a team through workshops, mentoring, training and code reviews.