Purpose of the position:-
We are looking for a Senior Offshore Project Manager who has an established back ground in eCommerce (specifically in Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform). This position s key purposes are to
- Build an eCommerce delivery team focusing on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (SFCC)
- Ensure the team is being developed with SFCC best practices which underlines the foundation
- Once the team is established slowly transition delivery responsibilities offshore
- End to End delivery management
- Client communication and Stakeholder management
- Expand the offshore delivery capacity as the practice grows
- Pre-Sales support specific to SFCC pitches
- Ensuring consistent and timely communication to appropriate project stakeholders and delivery within the specified tolerances of scope, quality, time, cost, and benefits.
- Management of an agile work stream that delivers quality code to production on a 6-7 week cycles throughout the year.
- Work with the business and technical teams to develop project schedules, resource planning, requirements planning and project status and budget controlling
- Follow guidelines set by Programme Management office and contribute to its evolution through continuous improvement of the organizational process assets
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and run the offshore global delivery model by managing various eCommerce projects, ensuring they are well-planned from project initiation to completion and that adequate documentation is present to support each stage of the project.
- Together with the Onsite Delivery Manager, prepare and manage overall master programme schedule, coordinating schedules across multiple brands
- Maintain control and visibility of various programme budget by working along with Onsite Delivery Manager
- Once offshore team becomes the primary delivery point
- Manage all SFCC specific delivery aspects
- Manage Onboarding and In Life release schedules
- Coordinate operations support excellence by liaising with SFCC support team
- Ability to identify and ensure targeted, consistent, and timely communication of project status, dependencies, risks and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
Skills, Experience Qualifications
- Experience in eCommerce/Omni Channel operations
- Exposure to Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (must have)
- Proven leadership and managerial skills to independently establish manage and develop teams
- Proven experience in business process design, technology, functional, operational and change management analysis.
- Comfortable in conversations of a technical nature and used to working directly with developers, QA, product owners and business stakeholders
- Experience with complex retail eCommerce projects and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience and understanding of project planning and financial budgetary control
- Ability to negotiate for competing resources and to generate consensus among multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work autonomously, and flexibility to adapt to needs of different stakeholders
- Experience of working in an Agile project management environment, ideally with Jira and Confluence experience
- Strong skills to effectively interface with Brand executives and multi-functional teams
- Prior experience in a consulting firm preferred