UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 13th Aug 2022
We have great opportunities in Lead python Automation Engineer role. Below is the detailed description of the opportunity ,
Interested candidates Share their updated Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice period details: LWD if serving
Notice period: Immediate to 30 days
Job Location: Chennai, Coimbatore
Years of Exp: 2+
• Overall should have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Python and allied technology.
• Candidate should have excellent problem solving skills and should be very good in Object Oriented
• Leading a team to achieve solutions and also be a single point of contact to the customer contacts
• Experience in one (or more) scripting languages: Perl, UNIX Shell will be an added advantage
• The candidate should be able to quickly gain an understanding of the AppViewX automation
platform; Change Management platform
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
• Good understanding of networking domain desired
• Experience on Load Balancers, Firewall devices, Switches, Routers and other Network Security
• Candidate will be in a customer-facing role and requires strong inter-personal skills in addition to
strong technical skills.
• Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong multi-tasking capability; and must be able to adapt to
dynamic business requirements, and deliver Project on time.
• Candidate should work well in a team environment; and collaborate with internal scrum teams
for specific project implementation that require (requirements/design documentation, systems
configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
• Candidate should demonstrate personal commitment to quality and customer service
• Candidate might be required to any travel to client location as demanded by business.
• Should have a learn on the Fly attitude
• Should have experience in providing on the go technical solutions to Customers