Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to handle new development / technical maintenance activities for the existing product.
- Willing to be a part of virtual team environment and may be required to work on overlapping timings for US time zone.
- Able to prepare specification documentation for new functionality development / product enhancements.
- Should possess passion for trouble shooting, problem solving and analysing alternate solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication / presentation skills and able to present the thoughts / ideas across various stakeholders.
- Need to work with various stakeholders and prioritize / rationalize the development decisions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Work Timing: 2pm to 11pm - (US - Eastern & Western region timings)
- Independently handle Product maintenance support / new enhancements
- Analyze business requirements for Factoring and ABL, a banking / financial service
- Translate business / functional requirements into technical components for development
- Co-ordinate with core team for quality and timely delivery
- In depth knowledge in product / design architectures, OOD concepts preferably using Embarcadero Delphi 10.x
- In depth knowledge in DB architecture and able to guide the team in writing DB Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers etc. using SQL Anywhere 17.x (Earlier Sybase Corporation)
- Knowledge on Build Process using InstallSheild Wizard and DevOps.
- Knowledge on Configuration Management, Batch programs Product Ecosystem coordination
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working Knowledge on reporting tools like Report builder 20.0 and Appeon InfoMaker.
- Amazon EC2 cloud functionalities.
- Knowledge and exposure to Angular 8.x, Node JS, HTML5, Prime NG / Ionic, IIS / Web hosting and CSS are added advantage
- Problem Solving
- Training skills
- Learning Agility
- Presentation skills