Roles and Responsibilities
Were looking for an all-star Recruiter with success in recruiting for the SaaS industry. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in developing our talent pipeline and help identify, source, and choose the absolute best talent for our team. This role should be able to attract candidates using multiple sources, including social media, referral programs, and traditional job postings, and create and recommend new initiatives to help source talent.
- Manage end-to-end hiring drives
- Collaborate with stakeholders to get an understanding of the open roles
- Act as a single point of contact for hiring managers, interviewers, and candidates
- Assess the candidates on relevant experience and culture fit during screening
- Deliver a thoughtful and streamlined candidate experience where candidates feel valued, inspired, and motivated to work for Chronus
- Engage with the candidates from screening to joining
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports/dashboards
- Keep up with the market trends and proactively suggest ways to improve the overall hiring process
- 4+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in SaaS companies
- Strong competency in cold calling, networking, innovative sourcing, and building talent communities, particularly in engineering, product management, and customer success.
- Strong internet recruiting, social networking, and database searching/mining skills required.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience working and implementing the Applicant Tracking Software
- Experience in hiring freshers and interns from campuses
- Experience in doing market studies on compensation, hiring, and policies is a plus
- Experience recruiting for Chennai and Hyderabad is a plus