UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Aug 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Manage financial systems and budgets.
2. undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position).
3. provide financial advice
4. liaise with clients and provide financial information and advice.
5. review the company's systems and analyse risk
6. perform tests to check financial information and systems
7. advise clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers
8. maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy)
9. advise clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance)
10. counsel clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting)
11. liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
12 produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public sector audits
13. prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts
14. arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
15. advise on tax and treasury issues
16. negotiate terms with suppliers
Desired Candidate Profile
Deriving P&L on individual cost/ profit centre concepts, budgeting / cash flow analysis, SPC - banking, taking care all Statutory needs. Clearing / approving for purchase. Accounts Receivables collections etc.
Perks and Benefits