Role: Technical Consultant EMEA/APAC
Experience: 8 to 12 years
No of position: 05
Work timings: APAC/Europe shift
The ideal candidate is one seeking an opportunity for career growth and the chance to grow within an entrepreneurial and innovative organisation. The candidate will work in different areas - from demos and proofs of concepts to implementation, fine-tuning and troubleshooting to demonstrate the ROI of our products to customers.
This is a hands-on, technical position. The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Position our products to customers looking for virtualization/application/cloud services monitoring solutions;
- Install, configure, and prove the value of our products in proof of concepts. Generate reports demonstrating the value of the solutions in solving key business problems for customers.
- Provide presentations and demonstrations of our products to prospective customers; Train prospective customers and partners on our products.
- Handle post-sales activities including implementations, troubleshooting, customizations and applying upgrades and patches at customer sites.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Four plus years of experience working in a network, server, database or desktop support.
- Must have systems management/performance management experience.
- Must have worked with monitoring/management tools and on performance management/tuning projects.
- Must have working knowledge and prior experience with Virtualization and virtual desktop technologies
- Must be interested in working in customer support and customer engagement role
- Must be interested in learning new technologies and applying them to solve real-world problems.
- Experience managing projects would be a plus
- Understanding Java/J2EE technologies and web applications is a plus.
- Exposure to Citrix, VMware, and other virtualization technologies is required. Must be ambitious, competitive, and energetic; should be a results-oriented team player.