Position Title : Placement Coordinator
Qualification(s): Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Chikkaballapur, Karnataka / Training Centre Level
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good and effective communication in Kannada, English
- Excellent Computer skills especially MS Excel and MS word.
- Should have good Communication skill & Motivational skills.
- Possesses strong networking skills to coordinate with potential employers.
- Knowledge of Govt. skill development projects specially DDU-GKY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for achieving placement targets for the DDUGKY project.
- Develop & monitor periodically to check the suitability of candidates undergoing training. Counselling of candidates on job opportunities and career building.
- Organize interviews/Campus drive/Job Fairs at the centers/districts for candidate placements.
- Monitor Post-placement work by visiting companies for collecting JDs, and vacancy details and maintain center level Tracker.
- Ensure 85% of the trained candidates are placed in different companies and track candidates for documentation.
- Tracking candidates on monthly basis for a period of 6 months and ensuring joining of candidates after selection.
- Collection of placement documents month on month from candidates and submit mandatory documents pertaining to candidate retention in a job as per the scheme.
- Ensure timely update of placement records in portals.
- Constant research on job trends to gather specific information about employers requirements.
- Regularly attend meetings with employers and built a relationship based on feedback.
- Maintain close liaison with relevant industry/ government bodies.
- Support team in Mobilization, Placement, MIS, Counselling of Students etc.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
GP Strategies India Private Ltd
(Formerly TTi Global)
TTi Global A division of GP Strategies.
TTi Global provides staffing, learning, research and consulting solutions to industries across various sectors with automotive as a core focus. TTi Global oversees operations on six continents with offices spanning the globe. With a staff of over 1,100 employees in international operations, they offer a wide range of services, tailor made to drive business goals, including business consulting, research, staffing, workforce development and learning solutions. TTi Global world headquarters are in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan