A leading Machinery Manufacturing firm in Coimbatore has immediate opportunity for Embedded Software!!!
Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for developing Machine application software through Modular Programming (Embedded Software) as per SDLC and AGILE SCRUM methodology.
- Provide technical leadership in Software development (Embedded Software) from project inception to error handling till commercialization.
- System Integration: Hardware Interface through real - time communication protocol - CAN, RS485, and peripherals like UART, Timer, ADC.
- Perform digital simulation and algorithm development with MATLAB, SIMULINK and stateflow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform requirement analysis and define formal specification for Software Development.
- Plan to Integrate Modular programs into sub - system design.
- Decide on application specific real - time parameters for Embedded Firmware.
- Evaluate software through testing approaches as per ISO / IEC 29119.
- Incorporate advanced technologies for data analysis and AI.
- Develop algorithms with Model Based design and testing approach using MATLAB SIMULINK.
- Perform Electro - Mechanical simulations by modelling real - time parameters of Textile Material (yarn or sliver).
- Manage resources, task allocation and technical documents in different stages of PDLC.
- Responsible for Software document storage and retrieval.
Those suitable can forward your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to +91733902181