Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing automation process solutions according to the standard automation design
principles & conventions and in accordance with process requirements
- Coding and scripting in any of the automation tools & should be able to fix or resolve issues with the automation
- Building robots that are emcient, well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Monitor day-to-day robot run, solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Design, build, test, and deployment of processes automated using provided RPA Software solutions (RPA software like Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere and Pega)
- Work very closely with RPA Business analyst and Operations teams to brainstorm, discuss daily to build, Test, Deploy and maintain RPA projects.
- Should be able to give estimates for the life cycle of bot
- Relevant Experience in working with Pega RPA tool. Must be certified in RPA software like
- Ability to develop Bots / Automation job code / scripts that are well-structured.
- Knowledge of RPA lifecycle, UAT testing, Troubleshooting and Maintenance of scripts.
- Knowledge of some programming language (Java, .NET, C++)
- Basic knowledge of workflow tools, SQL
- Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent team collaboration and teaming skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Interested candidates send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details or Please call 7824853009 for more details about the client.
Total Exp :
Rel Exp :
Notice Period :
Reason for Job Change :