Technical Support Engineers are responsible for providing technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should have Good PC hardware, software, and networking knowledge.
- Troubleshooting of cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Working with DMs, MDs and other field people to ensure security devices are working properly.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, Alarms, safes,3si.
- CCTV experience preferred but will train the right person.
- Send completed report to Team Lead at the end of shift along with PM.
- Maintain Camera Servers.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be proficient in Excel, MS Office
- Customer Services/ Quality Assurance Background would be preferred
- CCNA certification will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Good Verbal Written Communication
- Nightshift only
- Candidates of tech support experience in the relevant field 1 to 4 years can apply