Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests politely, recognise various guest programmes, and ensure that all services are available to clients.
- Maintain all records of all receipts and manage currency exchange for guests as needed.
- Work efficiently as a front desk agent and complete given assignments.
- Manage all guests, track all bookings and respond to all inquiries, and keep track of the departmental budget on a weekly and daily basis.
- Coordinate and analyse all visitor needs and guarantee that they are met in order to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a tidy front desk and lobby area at all times, monitor all phone calls, and guarantee that calls are responded within three rings.
- Monitor the inventory of front desk materials and ensure that they are replenished in a timely manner so that guests can get uninterrupted service.
- Maintain and update knowledge of all current packages and tariffs, as well as assess and forecast daily activity.
- Prepare a weekly calendar and keep track of all budgets in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in pre-shift meetings and create daily reports for all employees.
- Manage and process all guest mail, and work with personnel to ensure that guests receive fast service.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate or undergraduate.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary upto 200,000 Per Annum.
- Fast career growth.
- Food and accommodation available.