We are looking for a Python-Django Web Developer who will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/her primary focus will be on the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
He/she will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by their co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary, as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Must have an understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience with Django Rest frameworks for API developments
- Hands-on experience with Python Django
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Good experience of distributed file system architecture such as GFS/HDFS and Azure Data Lake
- Should be profound in Azure multi-tenant Application registration, dynamic key generation, critical retention and key rotation
- Strong programming skills in Python and hands-on experience in Django framework
- Hands-on experience with cloud technology solutions (Azure) for developing scalable applications.
- Strong understanding of modern back-end frameworks: Docker, Redis, AWS etc.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Mysql and Postgresql
- Knowledge of search platforms like Apache Solr or elastic search
Interested candidates can share their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org