Salary: 3-15 LPA
Location: New Delhi
Work from Office
Experience: 1-8 years
- Plan and strategize weekly/monthly marketing campaigns to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Should have experience in Multiple web assets management, Content marketing, Social media marketing, Email marketing, Influencer handling, google ads and LinkedIn ads and building lead generation strategies, etc.
- Develop an insight-based digital content strategy spanning multiple digital platforms to drive traffic and engagement
- Day-to-day coordination on projects requiring cross-functional team collaboration to ensure that marketing and communications tasks are completed within an established time frame and workflow
- Create creative briefs and set up project tasks, workflows, and timelines to help drive a project forward; Ensure workflows and interfaces has a smooth and logical user experience for stakeholders.
- Overseeing the execution of assigned projects requested by the marketing team.
- Provide recommendations based on data and trends that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Freshers are also eligible with MBA in Marketing
- Excellent leadership, organization, and time management skills.
- Self-learner and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask on tight deadlines and think logically and strategically.
- Attention to detail; Good presentation and analytical skills
- Require good written and communication skills.
- A basic understanding of MS Excel, and Google Analytics, and good presentation skills will be an added advantage.
Benefits at Makkpress:
- Flexible timings
- 5 days working
- Friendly work culture
- Fast growth opportunities for deserving candidates
The candidates who are interested in this position contact us:
Contact number: 8882698961/ 9818088912
Email ID: Sushma@makkpress.com / firstname.lastname@example.org