Roles and Responsibilities
Manages clients data on daily basis and ensures the accuracy of uploading data on “Charging Sheet Tool” and “Finance System”.
- Assist in the preparation of the client’s accounts such as Debtor codes, Creditor/Supplier codes and Contract codes to ensure all the other details are mapped with these codes.
- Establish and develop finance processes to maintain a finance model and drive efficiency.
- Liaise with all stakeholders in order to get the updated “Master Service Agreements” so that we can publish the data in timely manner.
- Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases to meet business needs.
- Work closely with the business/Development team to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Liaise with customers or other departments to manage data queries.
- Constant review and improvement of processes to help streamline the Data Finance Function.
- Internal audit of Master Data of the GEO LOB as and when required.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Work collaboratively across and within the various SGWI departments such as Finance, Operations and Sales.
- Train new financial resources in line with finance data management to manage growth targets.
- Support the team leader to meet the SLA within defined deadlines.